Personal & Small Business Tax & Accounting Services
If you're a small business owner, you know there are never enough hours in the day. You need to grow your business and get new customers, not spend hours paying bills and doing tedious bookkeeping. And those tax returns... forget about it!
What you need is someone who can take care of all this administrivia for you. Someone who can look at the situation of both your business and you personally and advise you on the best approaches to benefit both you and your business.
That's were I come in! I'm an Enrolled Agent so I know about taxes. And I've been a controller for small companies, so I know about the day-to-day trials of managing the money side of a small business.
Whether you're just starting out and need to setup your accounting system, things are running fine but you don't have the time to devote to administrivia, or if bookkeeping or tax side of your business has gotten out of hand: I can help.
I provide both Accounting and Tax Services for both you and your business, one-stop shopping that eases your bookkeeping burden.
Tax Preparation & Planning Services:
- Personal Tax Returns (1040/540)
- Sole-Proprietor Returns (1040 with Schedules C & SE & CA 540)
- Partnership/LLC Tax Returns (1065/565/568)
- Corporate Tax Returns(1120/100 & 1120S/100S)
- Payroll Tax Services (940/941/944 & EDD DE6 & DE7)
- Sales Tax Returns
- Amended Returns
- E-File Federal & CA Income Tax and Payroll Tax Forms
- Electronic Tax Payments
- Tax Planning and Consulting to meet all your reporting requirements and save you money!
- Installation & Setup using QuickBooks
- Chart of Accounts and General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Customer Billing and Collections
- Accounts Payable and Payments
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Payroll Services including Fringe Benefits & Retirement Plans
- Job Costing
- Month-End and Year-End Close
- Financial Statements and Other Reports that give you the information you need to make better business decisions
- Training and processes to better run your accounting systems
Reasonable Hourly Rates One-Time Projects and On-Going Bookkeeping Services. Will pick-up and drop-off work.
Please email or call me at 408-353-5883 to discuss your needs and find out how I can help you. Located in California, serving clients world-wide. Day, evening and weekend appointments available.
QuickBooks ProAdvisor® Program
National Association of Enrolled Agents
California Society of Enrolled Agents
Mission Society of Enrolled Agents
What is an Enrolled Agent?
Enrolled Agents are individuals licensed by the federal government to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service. Unlike lawyers or CPAs, Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation. Throughout the year they advise, represent and prepare returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.